Sunday, June 20, 2010

Soartful Challenge - She's Got Style

This weeks challenge was to use the picture below. Such a beautiful art nouveau image, sad to say I made it smaller and mounted it on some furnace tape with E600 and gave it two coats of decoupage medium. I stuck this on a dry embossed a tag of blue cardstock. This I mounted on a white piece of cardstock stamped with a paisley pattern stamp coated with versamark and silver powder heat embossed. This was mounted on a dry embossed blue cardstock sheet to give it a raised pattern and then on a folded card of blue glitter cardstock. All the edges of the mounts I heat embossed with silver powder.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Paula, this is a lovely piece. All of the texture and sparkle are so pretty. Beautifully put together.
Love it.

Thanks for being Soartful this week.

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

loving the vibrant frames ju x

CAROL said...

Fabulous work Paula. xx