Friday, June 25, 2010

ACF 80th Challenge - We Only Part

This week's challenge was to use the picture of the little girl. I made this ATC using sheet music paper to make a folded pocket. I edged the areas that are to show with ink and coloured parts of the paper. The little girl I printed on cardstock with a lilac hue and inserted her in the pocket. I punched a contrasting cardstock with an embossed heart and raised punched the flower shape in it. I edged it with gold leafed with pen and inserted it in the pocket. I used a photo corner made out of woven paper inked to match and the "We only part to meet again" charm is held in place with a brad. Someone sent me this charm as part of goodies with an ATC, I am sorry I can't remember who it is, thank you whoever you are.

1 comment:

Femmy said...

beautiful atc!!!