Sunday, August 23, 2009

Harvest


Not feeling too well this weekend and been a struggle to do anything, thanks to my partner for sharing his cold with me sniff sniff. The challenge on MAMMA this fortnight is to include at least one jigsaw piece in an ATC composition. I again used a wonderful napkin to create a fabric paper for the background and another with grapes on it to cover the jiggy bit. I sprayed some glimmer mist on the background to give it some shine. The "H" for harvest is an old car part, not sure what car it came from, it was silver and I altered it with some adirondack inks to give it a copper hue. The stalk of wheat is covered with coloured gold leaf to give it a shimmer too. I mounted the whole card on some black cardstock to give it a bit more substance due to the weight of the car part. Of course this ATC represents my favourite season and colours. I hope you like it.

No comments: