Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tag Tuesday - Spring Flowers

It has been a while since I had time to participate in the Tag Tuesday challenge. This week's subject is spring flowers and I have threaded yellow and green beads onto wire to form small jonquils and leaves. I picked up these lovely yellow beads at a yard sale and have been waiting for something to use them on, they are perfect. The background is embossed yellow cardstock with yellow and green stitched ribbons at the top and bottom. I coloured some white beaded lace ribbon with a yellow ink pad and attached a length down each side. I have finished the tag off with a piece of cardstock covered with yellow tissue paper with the words "Get well soon" stamped on it in green ink and edged in crystal glitter.I am going to send this tag along with a present to my Mother in Law who had a fall and is in hospital with a broken hip. I hope she mends soon.

Thanks for visiting my blog

No comments: