Saturday, January 21, 2012

Make My Monday - Nature Scene


Putting this post on my blog again as I had problems with the last one and had to delete it. Yes it is meant to be curled. This is a distressed card I have made for Make my Monday challenge this week. It is a close up of a landscape, following the theme of nature. I stamped the image with Stazon ink on flower patterned paper and then sponged it with red and green distress ink and sprayed it with water to activate the ink. I distressed the edges of the paper and gave them a thicker coat of ink. when dry I highlighted the flowers with crackle accents. The mat behind I distressed the edges too but colored them with gold leaf pen. The card is also edged with green ink. the piece of paper with the image on was very wrinkled when dry so I loosely stuck it on the mat and curled the top right hand corner over, I curled the mat over behind it. the phrase was stamped last.

No comments: