Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

This is the card that I have made for the family who is hosting this years celebration. I used the cardboard from a popcorn box to make the card as I was going to add some heavy elements that come out from the front and I did not want it to bend or fall over. This I covered inside and out with patterned paper. I used my cuttlebug to cut and emboss the leaves and pumpkin from coke tins, and alcohol inks to colour them. I stamped the words on the same paper as the background and embossed with copper powder. This I mounted onto a piece of copper paper that was just a fraction bigger. I assembled the items with hot glue to make sure they stayed put.

So all that is left to say is to everyone in the U.S.A. that visits my blog I wish a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Thank you for dropping by to look.

1 comment:

My name is Cindy said...

A beautiful card and how clever to recycle those coke cans!! Happy Thanksgiving!