Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wedding Favours


















My daughter is getting married this year. It will be just a very small wedding only close family so I decided that I would make wedding favours for her lady guests. I have started to make some photograph booklets to store a few memories of the day. The colours of her wedding are ivory with just a splash of purple, two colours I love to work with when crafting. The little crochet wedding bag I made before she decided on her colours in the hope that it would match but the colour is wrong. No matter I will use it or sell it.

The booklet is made from envelopes cut and folded from 12 inch square cardstock. A little flimsy at first but as the layers of embellishment are added it becomes more sturdy. My daughter chose 3 readings for her ceremony and I have included them on the front page, inside a double door tag and on the back of a puffy heart tag. Pretty papers, vellum, stickers, embossed stamps, handmade paper flowers and lace finish the embellishments. I am using tags inserted into the last envelope and folded around to the front where I will put magnetic clasps.

No comments: