Sunday, January 13, 2013

Tag Tuesday - Alphabet Tags "A"



Another alphabet challenge for me over at Tag Tuesday.  I intend to try and keep up with the challenges this year, I sadly fell behind a bit last year.  The quality of work over there is really amazing and I love to look at everyone's work each week.
 I have chosen to make my tag in the shape of the letter "A".
I brayered Pearl Turquoise and Pearl Violet Lumiere paints over the base and stamped and embossed in white diamonds and squares over the top.   I cut a square of lace paper and emphasised it with Distress Stickles.  A border of fabric lace, more Distress Stickles, pearls,  beads and threads through a eyelet finish the tag.  Sadly the shimmer does not show on the photograph.

1 comment:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Your "A" looks wonderful.